Admissions Information for Weekly Boarders
Full Boarding fees for the academic year 2021/22 are £20,600.
Fees are payable on a twice yearly basis in advance.
Initial invoices are issued with enrolment papers and subsequent invoices are issued each December and June.
The registration fee of £150 and deposit of £2,500 (refundable when the student leaves the School), will need to be paid to confirm the place.
What is included?
- EAL tuition is included, if necessary
- Transport between Manchester Airport and Ruthin School each term (on date specified)
- Use of all School facilities
- Meals and Laundry
- Access to the UK National Health Service and School Doctor
- Personal Accident Insurance
What is not included?
- Text books (for pupils in Lower and Upper Sixth)
- Dry cleaning
- Public examination fees
- Pocket money
- Instrumental music tuition
- Membership of the Ruthin School Alumni Association (compulsory)
- Some additional trips and activities
The majority of our pupils go to the world’s leading universities:
Michaelmas Term 2021
|Boarders return:||Saturday 4 September 2021|
|All pupils in school:||Monday 6 September|
|Teaching begins:||Tuesday 7 September|
|Half-term:||5pm Friday 15 October to Sunday 31 October|
|Last teaching day:||Tuesday 14 December|
|Flight day for Boarders:||Wednesday 15 December|
Lent Term 2022
|Boarders return:||Tuesday 4 January 2022|
|All pupils in school and teaching begins:||Thursday 6 January|
|Half-term:||5pm Friday 11 February to Sunday 20 February|
|Last teaching day:||Thursday 24 March|
|Flight day for Boarders:||Friday 25 March|
Trinity Term 2022
|Boarders return:||Tuesday 19 April 2022|
|All pupils in school and teaching begins:||Wednesday 20 April|
|Half-term:||5pm Friday 27 May to Sunday 5 June|
|Last teaching day:||Thursday 30 June|
|Flight day for Boarders:||Friday 1 July|
Boarders are expected to leave school for all holidays, including Half Terms.